[dev][keystone] Keystone Team Update - Week of 15 April 2019

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Fri Apr 19 23:10:36 UTC 2019

# Keystone Team Update - Week of 15 April 2019

## News

This week has been mostly about Forum and PTG preparation. Please review the PTG agenda[1] and come prepared to discuss the proposed topics. According to the team dinner poll[2] it looks like Wednesday is the best day for us to go out as a team, so I will find somewhere to make a reservation for the ~8 of us.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-train-ptg
[2] https://framadate.org/BHNNU9S3f9N3lasH

## Open Specs

Train specs: https://bit.ly/2uZ2tRl

Ongoing specs: https://bit.ly/2OyDLTh

I would like to start prioritizing and committing to these specs soon after the PTG so please review the proposals and/or prepare and update your own proposals for this cycle. If a spec is proposed under ongoing/ but it should be completed this cycle, please repropose it under train/.

## Recently Merged Changes

Search query: https://bit.ly/2pquOwT

Gerrit is under maintenance right now so I don't have stats at the moment ;)

## Changes that need Attention

Search query: https://bit.ly/2tymTje

Same here.

## Bugs

This week we opened 2 new bugs and closed none. At first glance the two new bugs appear to be issues with the new Stein packages on Ubuntu.

Bug #1825111 (keystone:Undecided) opened by Robert Holling https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1825111
Bug #1825214 (keystone:Undecided) opened by Joseph Beale https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1825214

## Milestone Outlook

https://releases.openstack.org/train/schedule.html