https://review.openstack.org is down?

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Fri Apr 19 22:20:28 UTC 2019

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019, at 3:16 PM, Natal Ngétal wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 5:32 PM Marios Andreou <marios at redhat.com> wrote:
> > o/ Hi Arkady see http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-April/005268.html
> Just a quick question, do you have any idea of the time that going
> take? It's still down at the moment.

We are still in the process of safely bringing it up. We unfortunately ran into a few gitea bugs around redirection (and we promised everyone working redirection) that took some time to figure out. We are about to bring it up without external access so that it can replicate then we can run config management to convert the server from review.openstack.org to review.opendev.org (also with redirects).

Once we are satisfied with that we will need to restart gerrit one last time then it should be up and running.

Clark