[stackalytics] Reported numbers seem inaccurate

Sergey Nikitin snikitin at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 18 17:27:27 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

Yesterday we've finished stackalytics migration.
Thank you for patience and for notifications about the problem. Now all
stats must be accurate.

We are working hard to keep stackalytics.com a trusted storage of OpenStack
statistics.
So if you will find some problems with data again, please tell as and we
will fix it ASAP.

Sergey

--
Best Regards,