[scientific-sig] Meeting tonight: Ironic and Data Center Inventory, Denver Summit

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Apr 16 08:51:39 UTC 2019

Hi All -

We have a Scientific SIG IRC meeting today at 2100 UTC in channel #openstack-meeting.  Everyone is welcome.

Today's agenda is here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_April_16th_2019 <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_SIG#IRC_Meeting_April_16th_2019>

We’d like to continue the discussion started last week (in the other timezone) on surveying data center inventory management systems used in research computing, and how those might be better integrated with Ironic.  We also have preparations for the Denver summit to discuss.

Cheers,
Stig