kube_cluster_deploy fails

Feilong Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Apr 15 22:09:10 UTC 2019

Hi Pawel,

Firstly, please remove the tls-disabled param which it's a known issue.
And m1.small is a bit small for master which 30mins timout maybe not
enough. Please address them and try again, then if you still see error,
pls provied the log /var/log/cloud-init-output.log on your master node.
Cheers.

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington