[tc][all] Dropping py35 testing

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Apr 15 18:35:27 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-15 12:14:11 -0500 (-0500), Ghanshyam Mann wrote:
[...]
> Another reason I kept it separate from Train testing runtime is
> that if any project wants to backport py35 dropping to
> stable/stein then, they can do with this patchset.
[...]

In the past the stable branch managers have considered that changes
to package metadata and test configuration don't need to follow
strict backporting rules, so I guess it's a balance between being
able to make these clean backports (even though it may not be
entirely necessary) vs creating additional changes.
--
Jeremy Stanley