[chef] Renaming the Chef OpenStack project

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Fri Apr 12 22:52:46 UTC 2019

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 10:56:17AM -0400, Mohammed Naser wrote:

> I don't think I have too much of a problem with it but I can think of
> a few consumers
> who might want to mention if they're broken which are
>
> - openstack-map / OSF website
> - release team

The release-team is fine as Chef uses it's own external process:

[tony at thor releases]$ git grep -Ei chef deliverables/
[tony at thor releases]$ cd governance
[tony at thor governance]$ yq '.["Chef OpenStack"]["deliverables"][]["release-management"]' reference/projects.yaml
"external"
"external"
"external"
"external"