"Open Infrastructure & Cloud Native Days Korea 2019" is looking for Sponsors and Speakers

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 16:30:29 UTC 2019

Dear OpenStack Community Members,

This year, I would like to announce that there will be
"Open Infrastructure & Cloud Native Days Korea 2019" in Korea
, with tight collaboration with Kubernetes & Ceph Korea User Groups
(July 18th - 19th)!

This is the sixth event succeeding from the first OpenStack Days Korea
event in
2014. Each of five previous events had a huge success and attracted lots
of interest among IT expert, engineers, developers and Executives.

The event will be held on three near-buildings at Eulji-ro area in
Seoul. There will be
various keynotes, presentations, hands-on-labs,and attractive keynotes
on timely and in-depth
technologies and solutions.

In order to successfully execute this event, we will need your help on
both sponsoring and your participation on the event.

https://openinfradays.kr/index_en.html

In the above event webpage, you will find link for both “Sponsorship”
and “Call for Speakers”. Please kindly review and consider sponsorship,
and get back to us. If you have any question, you can contact one of
organizers
in OpenInfra Days Korea & Cloud Native Days Korea 2019 event stated at
the end of this email.
In addition, if you are interested in speaking at the event, please fill
the form at “Call for Speakers” link (or please directly visit to Google
Form
: https://goo.gl/forms/ovsT0zQVauLaDlHg2 )

Thank you very much in advance, and we look forward to working with you.

Best Regards,

OpenStack Korea User Group – Ian Y. Choi (ianyrchoi at gmail.com)
Kubernetes Korea User Group Leader: Seungkyu Ahn (seungkyua at gmail.com)
Ceph Korea User Group Leader: Seungjin Han (yongiman at gmail.com)