[release][stable][trove] Please add Lingxian Kong to trove-stable-maint group

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Fri Apr 12 14:50:59 UTC 2019

 ---- On Thu, 11 Apr 2019 21:14:40 -0500 Lingxian Kong <anlin.kong at gmail.com> wrote ----
 > On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 1:55 PM Tony Breeds <tony at bakeyournoodle.com> wrote:
 > On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 08:00:16PM -0400, Mohammed Naser wrote:
 >
 > > Should we perhaps look into the possibility of removing Trove from
 > > following stable policy by any chance?
 >
 > The change in question was published and merged by a single person in 3
 > days on master.  It isn't a stable policy/tag thing.
 >
 > So, how long do you think it's appropriate for the person who is mostly the only one cares about the improvement before merging the patch by himself?

I think this is ok on master changes, there are lot of projects which has self approve culter due to no other core Active. Trove is lacking in term of active or Core members and Lingxian is trying his best to fill that gap. So IMO, doing self approve on the master is all ok as per current situation.

-gmann