[Zun] Heat and Horizon Support

Hongbin Lu hongbin034 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 02:11:23 UTC 2019

Hi Navdeep,

Unfortunately, I am not quite familiar with UI. I asked our UI developer
and below is his response:

"Horizon seems to fail in rebuilding style sheet, or to fail in reloading
it from his browser.
As described in the install documentation, restarting Horizon is needed.
AFAIK, Horizon's starting script rebuilds style sheet including plugin's.
Also, reloading forcely from browser using Ctrl+F5 might help to resolve
the problem."

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Hongbin