[OpenStack-sigs][self-healing] help most needed for SIGs and WGs

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Thu Apr 11 12:26:33 UTC 2019

Rico Lin <rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com> wrote:
>Dear all SIG and WG members
>
>I would like to ask for three favors from each group. Thank you for your
>kindly help.
>
>tl;dr:
>    1. As an action from [3], we will have a forum `Help most needed for
>SIGs and WGs` [4]. And would like to ask each group kindly provide me the
>following help most needed information, including
>
>   - What's your team's name

Self-healing SIG

>   - Who's leading or active in this team

Me and Eric Kao

>   - What's this team recently plan or doing

All actions are in StoryBoard:

https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/self-healing-sig

>   - How people can join this team?

 0. Read https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Self-healing_SIG

 1. Join discussions on ML / #openstack-self-healing IRC (especially
    the meetings) and at f2f events

 2. Start contributing to the StoryBoard

>   - What's your most needed help interns of actions or technical features?

I would say https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2001439 (health
check APIs) is in the most urgent need of help (it was already
supposed to be a community goal for Train but we ran out of time),
followed by

  - Converging solutions for compute plane HA
    https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2002124

  - automated testing for HA / self-healing (BIG project)
    https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2002129