[placement][ptg] We like the perfload job, maybe we should rally?

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Fri Apr 12 10:22:24 UTC 2019

On Thu, 11 Apr 2019, Tetsuro Nakamura wrote:

> I'm not sure about rally,
> but I feel better if we have one more performance measurement case to
> exercise the nested/sharing handling path before we go further enabling more
> features on this like the resource provider subtree affinity spec.

This is an excellent point. So I've made a story: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2005443

I think that gives us a reasonable next action on this topic and we
don't need to go much further than that. So feel free to ignore this
topic henceforth, but if you have more to say everyone is more than
welcome to keep it going.