[all][tc] Repository renames during OpenDev migration

Jens Harbott frickler at offenerstapel.de
Fri Apr 12 08:29:19 UTC 2019

On Wed, 2019-04-10 at 16:34 -0400, Jim Rollenhagen wrote:
> Here's how a repository's new namespace will be decided, as it stands
> today:
>
> - is the repo listed in projects.yaml[2]? If so, "openstack".
> - is the repo listed in legacy.yaml[3]? If so, "openstack".
> - is the repo listed in foundation-board-repos.yaml[4]? If so,
> "openstack".
> - is the repo listed in sigs-repos.yaml[5]? If so, "openstack".
> - is the repo listed in technical-committee-repos.yaml[6]? If so,
> "openstack".
> - is the repo listed in user-committee-repos.yaml[7]? If so,
> "openstack".

Is there a script already in place to generate the list of repos that
will land in "openstack" under the previous rules? I think it would be
helpful to have that list published somewhere, possibly in combination
with the list of repos that don't match, so that interested people can
easily check the status of a repo they are interested in.

Jens