[glance][interop] standardized image "name" ?

Tobias Rydberg tobias.rydberg at citynetwork.eu
Fri Apr 12 08:07:04 UTC 2019

Like this idea! This is definitely one of the pain points for public
cloud end users trying to setup multi-cloud implementations.

A combination of the two suggestions, guidelines for naming and
properties on the public images would be *good enough* for most of the
end users we have as public cloud. What I understand from them is that
they are not super interested (again, most of them) in the very detailed
differences that might be between images of the same OS and version, and
for the rest out there that is important for, this will still be a
better experience for them than what we have today.

Tobias

Tobias Rydberg
Senior Developer
Twitter & IRC: tobberydberg

www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com

INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED