[tc][telemetry] Asking core privileges on Telemetry projects

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Fri Apr 12 06:45:03 UTC 2019

On 12/04/2019 05.14, Trinh Nguyen wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Just one question, is openstack/ceilometermiddleware project belongs to
> the Telemetry team? If that is the case, please add me to the team.

Trinh,

the list of repositories belonging to Telemetry are in the governance
repo and published at:
https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/projects/telemetry.html

So, yes, ceilometermiddleware is part of it.

If you look at the ACLs of that repo ([1] or [2]), you see that there is
no specific group for it, it's all done with the ceilometer-core group
which you are part of.

So, nothing to do, you should have all the permission you need,
Andreas

[1]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/gerrit/acls/openstack/ceilometermiddleware.config
[2]
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/projects/openstack/ceilometermiddleware,access
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri Rasiah
       HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)