[dev][cinder][stable-maint] final os_brick release from stable/pike

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 22:38:47 UTC 2019

I just discovered that there was a bug in the dashboard I posted on
today's Cinder meeting agenda, and this unmerged backport to stable/pike
os_brick was left off:

https://review.openstack.org/647809

The dashboard link, https://tiny.cc/cinder-stable-pike , now points to a
correct dashboard (sorry about that, hemna!)

Current status is:
2 backports +W and currently in recheck
2 backports with only one +2
  - https://review.openstack.org/647745
  - https://review.openstack.org/647743
1 backport without negative feedback
  - https://review.openstack.org/647809

There's one review not listed on the dashboard because it has a -W from
its author, which I'm taking to mean it's not ready.  But here's the
link in case anyone wants to look: https://review.openstack.org/539359

We need to release the final pike os_brick soon, so prompt positive (or
negative) attention from stable cores to the above will be appreciated.

cheers,
brian