[all] Removing privacy breaches in doc

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Wed Apr 10 12:26:53 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2019-04-09 at 18:46 +0200, Dmitry Tantsur wrote:

> > > Honestly, this means copy-paste and that one of the copies will probably get
> > > outdated.
> > >

> > What is in the README that is needed in the documentation? For me, those have
> > always been entirely different audiences and therefore different content.
>
> I don't think it's any different. Both README and the index page serve as an
> introduction to the project. The same people will land at one of them, depending
> if they come from github/gitea or from docs.o.o
you assume that devs read docs.o.o
i personally much prefer reading the rst then the renderd html content
so i think they do have slight different auidence in that respect even if they have
the same contet.

i could happily live in a world wehre docs.o.o was not a thing but if the RSTs ever
got to a point where they were not readable without sphinx due to tomany uses
of include then that woudl be an issue for me.