[release][stable][trove] Please add Lingxian Kong to trove-stable-maint group

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 00:54:03 UTC 2019

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the explanation of the stable branch policy, and very good to
know we are in the similar TZ (guess you locate in Aus).

It's not a hard requirement for me to become one of the stable branch core
reviewers, the original demand was to merge Trove stable/stein patches in
order to finish the community runtime requirement for Stein dev cycle.

The patches were all sorted out thanks to Matt, so all good for now.

---
Cheers,
Lingxian Kong
Catalyst Cloud