[release][stable][trove] Please add Lingxian Kong to trove-stable-maint group

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Wed Apr 10 00:37:04 UTC 2019

On Thu, Apr 04, 2019 at 11:28:48PM +1300, Lingxian Kong wrote:
> Hi Stable Maintenance Core team,
>
> I'm current Trove PTL, could you please add myself to trove-stable-maint so
> that I could merge those patches[1][2][3] for stable/stein?

Being PTL doesn't give you automatic rights to the stable branches as the
requirements there are different.  I'm really happy to start mentoring
you on the stable policy and have you review stables patches then after
3months(ish) we can add you to the stable group assuming everything
looks good.

As an added bonus I expect we're mostly in the same TZ ;P

Yours Tony.