[CI] nested virtualization support in OpenStack CI

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 13:51:49 UTC 2019

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 8:05 AM Sean Mooney <smooney at redhat.com> wrote:
> with all that said the intel nvf ci was created to test ovs-dpdk integration with openstack and also some other
> nfv features like cpu pinning. https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=ThirdPartySystems/Intel_NFV_CI
> this ci was also intended to test odl and ovn with ovs dpdk at somepoint in the future
> alther that never happend. i woudl suggest reaching out to   <timothy.gresham at intel.com>, <openstack-nfv-ci at intel.com>
> to see if it could be extended to do ovn testing in the absence of upstream support.

The Intel 3rd Party CI has been rebuilt from the ground-up using Zuul
v3 and the rest of the tooling we all know and love, it is currently
in the sort of final internal review where we can not predict the
timing, hence my reluctance to make promises of being ready by X date,
but it is "soon".  These are among the test cases we intend to
resurrect, first priority being the testing the old CI setups had been
doing.

dt

--
Dean Troyer