[releaseteam] Changing the meeting time.

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Apr 8 11:41:00 UTC 2019

> If needed, we could do 2 meetings one for AU+EU and then another for
> AU+US but I'd much rather have a single meeting to keep everyone on the
> same page.

I agree, I think just having one meeting is going to be best, even though it
will certainly make things a little more challenging for some.

> I've created a doodle poll: https://doodle.com/poll/xxa46wrndefyi6dk
>
> I picked Thursday as the day of the week for the poll but if if needed
> we can mov it to another day.

++ Thursday's have worked really well for me. We typically would try to get the
release countdown sent on Thursday's to make sure folks see it before leaving
for the weekend. So that along with Thursday's being the usual deadline days,
it's been a good checkpoint to make sure we have things covered.