[all] Removing privacy breaches in doc

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Mon Apr 8 11:33:35 UTC 2019

> Perhaps we can find a good pattern for
> having a README with badge types of things that includes actual content from
> the docs?

One concern to keep in mind if you start looking down this path is that most
projects use their README by default as their package long-description. That
means that when uploading a package to PyPi, it will use the content of the
README as the description that is shown for that package.

The rendering on PyPi, and the validation that they do that will reject the
package upload if it has README syntax errors, is not aware of any Sphinx
extensions we use in our normal docs, so pulling in other documentation into
the README could potentially cause release issues.

Sean