[TC] PTG Lunch Talks

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Fri Apr 5 17:13:00 UTC 2019

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 9:43 AM Graham Hayes <gr at ham.ie> wrote:

> On 05/04/2019 08:38, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> > Doug Hellmann wrote:
> >> I’d love to hear from teams about major work they have planned for Train.
> >
> > Also introducing Train goals would be nice.
> >

> I think introducing the goals on the Thursday is a good idea - try
> and get them out there as much as possible.

Indeed, that means we also need to work on flushing out those goals
as soon as possible to have something ready to be presented.

I think the answer here is "Yes".  We might probably do a recap of
last cycle, a bit of words for the upcoming one and talking about
the project goals.

--
Mohammed Naser — vexxhost
D. 514-316-8872