[openstack-ansible] Retirement of unused OpenStack Ansible roles

Guilherme Steinmüller gsteinmuller at vexxhost.com
Fri Apr 5 03:07:43 UTC 2019

Hello all,

We have been discussing about some of our roles that are not maintained for
a while, some of them are not even integrated with our main repository. In
order to the team to focus on performance and stability of the roles that
has been actively used, we are discussing about retiring the unused ones.

The roles are the following:

    openstack-ansible-os_monasca
    openstack-ansible-os_monasca-agent
    openstack-ansible-os_zaqar
    openstack-ansible-os_watcher
    openstack-ansible-os_almanach
    openstack-ansible-os_molteniron
    openstack-ansible-os_searchlight

We would love to help if someone wants to pick one or some of them to keep
our variety of roles.  If we don't hear back, we'll retire those roles out
of OpenStack Ansible.

Thank you
Guilherme Steinmüller