[release][stable][trove] Please add Lingxian Kong to trove-stable-maint group

Lingxian Kong anlin.kong at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:19:17 UTC 2019

Thanks Matt, and two more please, they are aiming at fixing the CI issue
for job migration to Ubuntu Bionic. After merged, I will rebase this one
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/648884/ from Ghanshyam

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/649744/
<https://review.openstack.org/#/c/649745/>
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/649745/