[Zun] Address already belongs to a bound Neutron port Error

Navdeep Uniyal navdeep.uniyal at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Apr 4 11:07:52 UTC 2019

Hi Hongbin,

I could not see the logs. I have installed zun on the baremetal machine with full openstack (not devstack)
-- Logs begin at Tue 2019-04-02 16:23:14 UTC, end at Thu 2019-04-04 09:05:59 UTC. --
-- No entries –

Please advise me how can I enable logging for this.
I can’t find anything in /etc/kuryr/kuryr.log
In my kuryr.conf file I have set the value to debug and the log file as ‘/etc/kuryr/kuryr.log’

My flat network is:
openstack network show 5guknet
+---------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Field                     | Value                                                                                                                                   |
+---------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| admin_state_up            | UP                                                                                                                                      |
| availability_zone_hints   |                                                                                                                                         |
| availability_zones        | nova                                                                                                                                    |
| created_at                | 2019-04-03T15:30:50Z                                                                                                                    |
| description               |                                                                                                                                         |
| dns_domain                | None                                                                                                                                    |
| id                        | a9decbf0-e8c8-4574-86f8-242756fce63b                                                                                                    |
| ipv4_address_scope        | None                                                                                                                                    |
| ipv6_address_scope        | None                                                                                                                                    |
| is_default                | False                                                                                                                                   |
| is_vlan_transparent       | None                                                                                                                                    |
| mtu                       | 1500                                                                                                                                    |
| name                      | 5guknet                                                                                                                                 |
| port_security_enabled     | True                                                                                                                                    |
| project_id                | a8888997d0da4d3d80fe7ca833e74bb7                                                                                                        |
| provider:network_type     | flat                                                                                                                                    |
| provider:physical_network | 5guknet                                                                                                                                 |
| provider:segmentation_id  | None                                                                                                                                    |
| qos_policy_id             | None                                                                                                                                    |
| revision_number           | 4                                                                                                                                       |
| router:external           | External                                                                                                                                |
| segments                  | None                                                                                                                                    |
| shared                    | True                                                                                                                                    |
| status                    | ACTIVE                                                                                                                                  |
| subnets                   | e684a17b-6b17-4ea2-bbc9-752a21304dcc                                                                                                    |
| tags                      | kuryr.net.existing:7c34de9e89a3, kuryr.net.uuid.lh:7c34de9e89a3e86ee3561834520bc2ea, kuryr.net.uuid.uh:35c16ff10c1821c06a7098833e0bf131 |
| updated_at                | 2019-04-03T15:33:37Z                                                                                                                    |
+---------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Subnet:

openstack subnet show e684a17b-6b17-4ea2-bbc9-752a21304dcc
+-------------------+--------------------------------------+
| Field             | Value                                |
+-------------------+--------------------------------------+
| allocation_pools  | 10.68.48.131-10.68.48.150            |
| cidr              | 10.68.48.0/24                        |
| created_at        | 2019-04-03T15:30:51Z                 |
| description       |                                      |
| dns_nameservers   | 8.8.8.8                              |
| enable_dhcp       | True                                 |
| gateway_ip        | 10.68.48.1                           |
| host_routes       |                                      |
| id                | e684a17b-6b17-4ea2-bbc9-752a21304dcc |
| ip_version        | 4                                    |
| ipv6_address_mode | None                                 |
| ipv6_ra_mode      | None                                 |
| name              | 5guknet                              |
| network_id        | a9decbf0-e8c8-4574-86f8-242756fce63b |
| project_id        | a8888997d0da4d3d80fe7ca833e74bb7     |
| revision_number   | 1                                    |
| segment_id        | None                                 |
| service_types     |                                      |
| subnetpool_id     | None                                 |
| tags              | b130d090-9b7f-4c68-9f45-775a18bbb649 |
| updated_at        | 2019-04-03T15:33:37Z                 |
+-------------------+--------------------------------------+

Port:
openstack port show 8b203580-2051-4ad0-8057-c7885324d0b9
+-----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Field                 | Value                                                                       |
+-----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| admin_state_up        | UP                                                                          |
| allowed_address_pairs |                                                                             |
| binding_host_id       | bedminster                                                                  |
| binding_profile       |                                                                             |
| binding_vif_details   | port_filter='True'                                                          |
| binding_vif_type      | bridge                                                                      |
| binding_vnic_type     | normal                                                                      |
| created_at            | 2019-04-04T09:05:33Z                                                        |
| data_plane_status     | None                                                                        |
| description           |                                                                             |
| device_id             | c6428670-2846-4862-8ecb-611293cabc2c                                        |
| device_owner          | compute:kuryr                                                               |
| dns_assignment        | None                                                                        |
| dns_domain            | None                                                                        |
| dns_name              | None                                                                        |
| extra_dhcp_opts       |                                                                             |
| fixed_ips             | ip_address='10.68.48.143', subnet_id='e684a17b-6b17-4ea2-bbc9-752a21304dcc' |
| id                    | 8b203580-2051-4ad0-8057-c7885324d0b9                                        |
| mac_address           | fa:16:3e:2e:07:ad                                                           |
| name                  |                                                                             |
| network_id            | a9decbf0-e8c8-4574-86f8-242756fce63b                                        |
| port_security_enabled | True                                                                        |
| project_id            | a8888997d0da4d3d80fe7ca833e74bb7                                            |
| qos_policy_id         | None                                                                        |
| revision_number       | 2                                                                           |
| security_group_ids    | 49839b6f-79c7-4db7-bb71-ffecbdd645d5                                        |
| status                | DOWN                                                                        |
| tags                  |                                                                             |
| trunk_details         | None                                                                        |
| updated_at            | 2019-04-04T09:05:33Z                                                        |
Thank you,
Kind Regards,
Navdeep