[tc] next meeting

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Wed Apr 3 23:57:40 UTC 2019

Hi,

Due to no feedback from any TC members, the fact we're deep into the
into release time and most TC members on IRC have mostly voiced that
they're okay with skipping it, I propose that we skip this as we'll be
mostly seeing each other in a few weeks at the PTG anyways.

I'm hoping that one we have the release out, we're able to free up
time to catch up on some of our TC activities.  In the meantime,
please try to put the priorities on reviewing the goals due to their
time sensitive nature (getting them before the PTG is essential).

Thanks,
Mohammed

--
Mohammed Naser — vexxhost