[telemetry] Telemetry for Train

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 06:44:40 UTC 2019

On Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 03:32:16PM +0900, Trinh Nguyen wrote:
> Hi Lingxian. That should work for me too even though it's a little bit
> early :)
>
> Rong Zhu, Matthias, please tell us your available time slots for the
> meeting.
>
> Thank guys,
>

> On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 2:00 PM Lingxian Kong <anlin.kong at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Trinh,
> >
> > I'm available from 22:00 - 04:30 in UTC

Hi,

I'm available from 6:00 am UTC to 11am, and then in the evening starting
from 5 pm to 9 pm, that's early EU business hours, and also early US
West business hours. That should suit most of us.

Matthias

--
Matthias Runge <mrunge at redhat.com>

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael O'Neill, Tom Savage, Eric Shander