[summit][ptg][mistral] Mistral PTL is at the Summit and the PTG

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 07:01:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

Just want to make sure that people interested in any Mistral discussions know that I’m going to Denver and will be there almost till the end of the PTG. So if you’d like to catch me there, just ping me over email or in IRC (rakhmerov).

Unfortunately, the approval to go was given quite late and we (again) failed to arrange a full event for Mistral. For that reason I don’t expect many Mistral team members to be in Denver. We’ll fix that in future. But for now we’ll have to be satisfied with informal talks.

Some possible reasons why you may want to meet me there:

• You already use Mistral but you need additional features in it and you are not sure wether it’s doable or not
• You are just looking at Mistral as a technology that might be potentially useful for you and you have questions about architecture, use cases, real experience with it etc.
• You’ve already tried Mistral in the past but had issues with it and you’re not sure wether it's worth trying again
• You want to help with the development of the project but you don’t know what to begin with and how to better communicate with us

Also, if anyone thinks I may be useful at some sessions that are somehow related to Mistral then please let me know and I’ll come.

Thanks!

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia