[telemetry] Telemetry for Train

Trinh Nguyen dangtrinhnt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 04:20:33 UTC 2019

Hi team,

As we discussed last time [1], the Telemetry team needs help to maintain
its projects in Train. I and Lingxian Kong [2] will give it a try this
cycle hopefully will keep Telemetry as healthy as possible.

I would like to kick start Telemetry in Train by calling for a team meeting
this week to figure out what really happening and plan for actions in Train.

   - IRC Channel: #openstack-telemetry
   - Time: TBD (dangtrinhnt UTC+9)
   - Discussion etherpad (put your name to the attendee list):
   https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/telemetry-train

Please reply here or ping me on the IRC channel (dangtrinhnt) what your
options are and we will set up the meeting.

Moreover, I would like to ask the current core members of Telemetry to
grant me and Lingxian Kong core reviewers privileges on all of the
Telemetry projects on Gerrit (ceilometer, aodh, panko, etc.).

Thanks and love to talk to you soon.

Yours,

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-March/003897.html