[placement] update 19-12

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Mon Apr 1 19:36:12 UTC 2019

Chris-

On 4/1/19 9:55 AM, Chris Dent wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Apr 2019, Ed Leafe wrote:
>> On Mar 29, 2019, at 9:07 AM, Chris Dent <cdent+os at anticdent.org> wrote:
>>> We could also
>>>  investigate making os-traits and os-resource-classes
>>>  required-projects in job templates in zuul. This would allow them
>>>  to be "tox siblings". Or we could wait. Please express an
>>>  opinion if you have one.

If this is the magic potion that makes it possible for e.g. my nova
patch to Depends-On: my os-traits patch and have that actually work,
then yes, please, definitely do this.

Otherwise I have to wait until the os-traits patch is merged, released,
and percolated through u-c before the nova patch has a hope of running
through the check pipeline.

If "tox siblings" is something different, then I have no opinion due to
ignorance.

-efried