[openstack-dev] [TripleO][Edge] Reduce base layer of containers for security and size of images (maintenance) sakes

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Thu Nov 29 19:38:17 UTC 2018

Oh, rereading the conversation again, the concern is having shared deps move up layers? so more systemd related then ruby?

The conversation about --nodeps makes it sound like its not actually used. Just an artifact of how the rpms are built... What about creating a dummy package that provides(systemd)? That avoids using --nodeps.

Thanks,
Kevin