[release][ptl] Holding all release activity

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Nov 29 17:07:50 UTC 2018

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 08:55:51AM -0600, Sean McGinnis wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> There have been a rash of Pypi and other issues lately that have led to release
> job failures. We will be holding off on processing any more releases until
> we've seen some evidence that things have been resolved. I would guess this
> means that there will be no releases done until early next week.

It appears the issues have been resolved and rerunning some of the previously
failed jobs have now successfully completed.

Thanks fungi for reenqueing those and all of the infra team for working through
whatever the issues were.

We can now start processing release requests again and will be monitoring them
closely for any other issues. If you notice anything unusual, please let us
know.

Thanks!
Sean