[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Let's improve upstream docs

Marios Andreou marios at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 15:15:02 UTC 2018

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 4:33 PM Natal Ngétal <natal at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 4:50 PM Marios Andreou <marios at redhat.com> wrote:
> > as just mentioned in the tripleo weekly irc meeting [1] some of us are
> trying to make small weekly improvements to the tripleo docs  [2]. We are
> using this bug [3] for tracking and this effort is a result of some
> feedback during the recent Berlin summit.
> It's a good idea. The documentation of a project it's very important.
>
> > The general idea is 1 per week (or more if you can and want) -
> improvement/removal of stale content/identifying missing sections, or
> anything else you might care to propose. Please join us if you can, just
> add "Related-Bug: #1804642"  to your commit message
> I'm going to try to help you on this ticket. I started to make code

great you are very welcome !

> review. I would to know if you have more details about that. I mean,
> do you have examples of part able improved or something like that.

not really, I mean "anything goes" as long as it's an improvement ( and the
usual review process will determine if it is or not :)  ). Could be as
small as typos or broken links/images, through to reorganising sections or
even bigger contributions like  completely new sections if you can and
want. Take a look at the existing patches that are on the bug for ideas

thanks