[Openstack] [OpenStack][cinder]Does cinder allocate disk to the volumes dynamically?

Soheil Pourbafrani soheil.ir08 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:40:21 UTC 2018

When I installed OpenStack using PackStack, the size of LVM group was 20G
but I could create 18 volume each of which 20G size (so in the PackStack
the Cinder allocate volumes dynamically), but installing OpenStack from
repository, the Cinder allocate disk to volume statically because I have
volume group in size 140G but I only can create 7 volume of size 20G. So
How Can I configure Cinder to allocate disk dynamically?