[ops][docs] The Contributor Guide: Ops Feedback Session Summary

Sofia Enriquez senrique at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 02:23:48 UTC 2018

HI all,

Sorry if my question is too silly: are you going to modify the Developer's
Guide too? [1]. I have some suggestions for the Starting Work on a New
Project section.

On the other hand, I think I could help to translate the guide to Spanish
(since I'm Spanish native speaker). Let me know if you need help.

Thanks,
Sofia

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html.

--