[all] [infra] StoryBoard Migration: The Remaining Blockers Summary

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 22:45:11 UTC 2018

Hello!

As with all of my other summaries, if you are looking for the long etherpad
version, you can find it here[1].  Somewhere along the way I used the wrong
etherpad for notes and so we ended up doing the StoryBoard things in the
etherpad originally meant for another session so pardon the name.

Anywho.

Overall the session went really well, there weren’t any huge glaring issues
that anyone brought up. The majority of things were all smaller usability
things. Just about all of which are definitely doable.

The only slightly larger feature request (that we hadn't previously
discussed) was a separate interface for filing stories- similar to the one
LP provides. Something simple so the user doesn’t feel like they need to
fill in all this information, but can just provide the minimum. I haven’t
quite gotten around to making stories for all of the things discussed in
the etherpad, but should have them up soon! You will be able to see them
here[2], once they’ve been created.

If you have opinions about any of what we discussed or have something you
wanted to bring up but could not attend the session please drop into
#storyboard and chat with us, or join us at our weekly meeting on Wednesday
at 19:00 UTC.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)

[1]https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BER-Contrib-Portal-Feedback (yes, I
know the name doesn’t seem right..)