[loci] Project Technical Leadership Change

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Tue Nov 27 16:51:39 UTC 2018

After discussion with the current Loci PTL, team members, and the OpenStack
TC at the Berlin Summit, I will be stepping in as interim PTL for the Loci
project for the remainder of the development cycle. If you have any
questions or concerns about this, please feel free to reach out to me
directly.

As a reminder, Loci has weekly team meetings on Friday at 1500 UTC
in the #openstack-loci channel that we will be resuming this week.

Thanks,
Chris Hoge