[openstack-dev] [glance] about use shared image with each other

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:21:37 UTC 2018

On 11/21/18 7:16 AM, Rambo wrote:
> yes, but I also have a question, Do we have the quota limit for requests
> to share the image to each other? For example, someone shares the image
> with me without stop, how do we deal with it?

Given that the producer-consumer notifications are not handled by
Glance, this is not a problem.  (Or, to be more precise, not a problem
for Glance.)  A producer can share an image with you multiple times, but
since the producer cannot change your member-status, it will remain in
'pending' (or 'rejected' if you've already rejected it).  So there is no
quota necessary for this operation.