[Openstack] [OpenStack][Cinder]How config cinder.conf [nova] part for InstanceLocalityFilter

Soheil Pourbafrani soheil.ir08 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 06:32:08 UTC 2018

Hi,

I want to enable InstanceLocalityFiletr for the Cinder. I set

scheduler_default_filters =
AvailabilityZoneFilter,CapacityFilter,CapabilitiesFilter,InstanceLocality

But the document said we should specify an account with privileged rights
for Nova in Cinder configuration (configure a keystone authentication
plugin in the [nova] section), but I can't find an example for such
configuration. Can anyone give an example?