OpenStack Summit Berlin Presentation Videos & Slides

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Wed Nov 21 16:53:54 UTC 2018

Hi Thomas-

Thanks for your question. The extended timeframe is due to constraints
with onsite network bandwidth at the Berlin conference center.  This has
required we ship drives to the US for editing and upload (different from
recent Summits). Mid December is the latest we anticipate; however, we
are trying to get them up as soon as possible.

We will follow up on this email thread as soon as they are live. Please
let us know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
Jimmy