OpenStack Summit Berlin Presentation Videos & Slides

Thomas Morin thomas.morin at orange.com
Wed Nov 21 09:57:49 UTC 2018

Hi Jimmy,

On 20/11/2018 18:13, Jimmy McArthur wrote:
> As you know, there were hundreds of breakout sessions to catch last
> week. Videos from the keynote sessions are currently available here
> [1], and our team is working to get the other breakout session videos
> loaded as quickly as possible. We're currently expecting all videos to
> be posted by mid-December, and if we get them up sooner, I'll update
> this thread.

During previous summits, it was great to have the video available
shortly after the summit (sometimes as shortly as the same day).
That allowed to catch up sessions one could not attend, or suggests
interesting sessions to colleagues that could not attend.
"Strike while the iron is hot", this kind of things :)

Perhaps we just got used too much to this form of luxury :)
So I don't want to ask for the impossible for the summit team, which did
a wonderful job, but I'm curious: is it possible to have an idea why
this can't be the case this time ?

Thanks,

-Thomas