[keystone][nova] Availability zones and unified limits

Sam Morrison sorrison at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 22:58:25 UTC 2018

Nectar would absolutely love for this to get off the ground. We have just the one region with many AZ’s and to be able to quota on an AZ would be great.

I can help in terms of use cases but we are pretty light on the developer front at the moment. We can throw money at someone else for this though I think.

Cheers,
Sam