[openstack-dev] [Senlin] Does Senlin support Prometheus?

Duc Truong duc.openstack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:25:14 UTC 2018

Senlin integrates with Aodh using webhooks.  As shown in [1], you
create a receiver of type webhook and then create a Aodh alarm to call
this webhook [2] on the desired condition.
Prometheus AlertManager supports notifications to webhooks [3].  While
I have not tried this myself, I believe that it should be as simple as
setting up Prometheus AlertManager to notify the webhook created in
Senlin (see [1]).

Regards,

Duc (dtruong)

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/senlin/latest/scenarios/autoscaling_ceilometer.html#step-2-create-receivers