OpenStack Summit Berlin Presentation Videos & Slides

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue Nov 20 17:13:40 UTC 2018

Thank you to everyone for a great OpenStack Summit last week in Berlin!
As you know, there were hundreds of breakout sessions to catch last
week. Videos from the keynote sessions are currently available here [1],
and our team is working to get the other breakout session videos loaded
as quickly as possible. We're currently expecting all videos to be
posted by mid-December, and if we get them up sooner, I'll update this
thread.

In the meantime, you can watch the keynotes videos [2] and watch this
page [3] for updates.  Please also note that we sent out a link to all
presenters to upload their slides. As they are uploaded, they can be
found on the details page for each presentation on the Berlin Summit
Schedule [3] (along with videos, as they are processed).

Cheers,
Jimmy

[1] https://www.openstack.org/videos/summits/berlin-2018
[2] https://www.openstack.org/videos/