[all] We've combined the lists! Now what?

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 18:14:09 UTC 2018

On Mon, 2018-11-19 at 10:08 -0800, Andrey Kurilin wrote:
> hi folks!
>
> As it was mentioned at [1], OpenStack-infra is going to become OpenDev. Are there any plans for mailing lists?
> I mean, is it planned to rename 'openstack-discuss' to 'opendev-discuss' or the will be separate mailing lists for
> different 'groups' again?
>
> [1] - http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2018-November/136403.html

so on a related note i just going an from the openstack at lists.openstack.org email adress which im not a member of
because if try to reply to it i get a message telling me so.

i am subsibed to openstack-dev and i recently joined openstack-discuss but i think there are some other weridness
how things are beign forwarded.

when they are manually approved and forwarded is the reply-to auto updated to openstack-discuss?
im assuming the mail from openstack at lists.openstack.org   was one that was forwarded.