[docs] looking for help with sitemap generation

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Nov 19 15:56:32 UTC 2018

During Rocky an intern for the OSF started working on a project to build
sitemap files for docs.openstack.org. Megan has moved on, and we're
looking for someone to pick up and finish that work.

What we need is to have the tool to produce the per-doc-build sitemap
finished [1], then to update the main doc site build to produce a full
sitemap that links to the other existing sitemaps.

If you have a little time and interest, please get in touch and I'll be
happy to clarify and expand on that description.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/524862/

--
Doug