[neutron] Bug deputy report 17th~23rd Dec 2018

Paweł Suder pawel at suder.info
Mon Dec 24 10:35:49 UTC 2018

Hello Neutrons,

Following bugs/RFE/issues have been raised during last week. Some of
them were already recognized, triaged, checked:

>From oldest:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1808731 [RFE] Needs to restart
metadata proxy with the start/restart of l3/dhcp agent - IMO need to
discus how to do that.

dev to discuss - it is done.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1808917 RetryRequest shouldn't
log stack trace by default, or it should be configurable by the
exception - confirmed by Sławek ;)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1809037 [RFE] Add
anti_affinity_group to binding:profile - RFE connected with another RFE
from Nova related to NFV and (anti)affinity of resources like PFs.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1809080 reload_cfg doesn't work
correctly - change in review, I tried to review, but no comments left -
new contributor

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1809134 - TypeError in QoS
gateway_ip code in l3-agent logs - review in progress

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1809238 - [l3]
`port_forwarding` cannot be set before l3 `router` in service_plugins -
review in progress

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1809447 - performance
regression from mitaka to ocata - not triaged, I am not sure how to
handle it - it is a wide thing..

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1809497 - bug noticed on gates
related to another bug opened last week: https://bugs.launchpad.net/neu
tron/+bug/1809134

Wish you a good time this week and for the next year! :)

Cheers,
Paweł