[tripleo][ci] Reducing merge time by moving nv job to experimental

Felix Enrique Llorente Pastora ellorent at redhat.com
Thu Dec 20 07:07:56 UTC 2018

 The problem with
> experimental is that it requires folks to know to run them (which
> generally does not happen for our project).

So we have two options here:
- Make experimental pipeline run on reviews directly without the
"check-experimental" comment.
- Create a new pipeline "draf" pipeline at infra, that runs WIP jobs or
problematic jobs without interfering in normal production "check" pipeline.

What do you think ?

--
Quique Llorente

Openstack TripleO CI