[glance][dev] Regarding "Eliminate Redundant Downloads of Uncached Images" project

Vedartham Bharath vedarthambharath at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 19:29:39 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I am very interested in working on one of the untargeted approved
specifications in Glance. It is titled "Eliminate Redundant Downloads
of Uncached Images".
I have noticed that it is currently unassigned.

My experience with OpenStack:
I have setup Devstack.
I have worked extensively on Swift as part of a research project.
I have set up Swift All in One multiple times.
I have also set up a multi-server installation of Swift.
I have studied the codebase of Swift and added my own features for my project.

I am willing to dedicate myself to study glance and work on this project.
I would love to know if it is up for grabs!

Bharath